Thursday, December 16, 2010

christmas cards!

i've been hard at work making christmas cards for a few of my friends...but i must admit it's always hard for me to give them away knowing how long they took me to make :)
if only i could spend my days doing this instead of going to classes and studying...if only someone would give me a little cash so i could head on up to alaska and close myself away in a warm little house surrounded by endless art supplies and a few big doggies to play in the snow.

...anyone?









so those are the cards i made for my lovely friends, plus the one for the grandparents of the kid i babysit. wee! such fun.
also i found some random sketches in between note-taking...











so much inspiration at christmas time! now off to sit and do nothing. because i can.

p.s. hi davey.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment