Tuesday, March 1, 2011

birthday ♥

hello all! happy first of march to you :) 
so, last friday was my 21st birthday! i really should have done a birthday post, and i started to, but the day got very busy and the rest of the weekend was no different. but! it was a nice weekend spent with my dear friends and also my mommy, who even in her sickness came to visit me. 

friday night we all had dinner at buca di bepo, which had yummy food and a fun atmosphere. and, they brought me a candelabra and free brownie!






^ why yes, this is a shrine to the pope.


so fun. the next day me and momma spent alllll day at king of prussia, shopping around and trying to fight off the infamous mall lethargy. got a few birthday funs, including this bracelet from madewell:


i know that's not really a detailed description of all we did, and i apologize. but along with the festivities the weekend was spent trying to ward off illness, so it wasn't quite as exciting as it could have been. i swear i need to lock myself in my room until may so all these gross winter germs can DIE.

anyway, i will stop talking now and instead leave you with some little odds and ends found around internet-land that made me smile. 
enjoy! xo







BHLDN_anthropologie




(check out this article featuring artist and former architect jennifer bishop...her ideas are completely taken from/influenced by her experience as an architect; very original and slightly quirky)



xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment