Monday, July 18, 2011

FINALLY.

my iphoto has decided to fix itself :)
so without further ado, here's a few snippets from our life in london thus far:





 (exhibits at the south bank center)




(my wonderful little brother, coop :) )


 (a little afternoon tea & snacks)

 (chocolate covered bananas & strawberries)



(silliness in the maritime museum at greenwich)

(fabulous street performers - we even bought their cd!)


 (my favorite market - at greenwich)

(a freshly made churro, coated in cinnamon & sugar and filled with melted chocolate. oh. my. so. good.)






(a little snack of wholegrain pita, hummus, and the freshest, most delicious cucumber i've ever eaten - from borough market)

(lovely musicians in covent garden!)

hope you are having a fabulous week, my dear friends :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment