hello and happy thursday!
this post is a fun little prompt called "7 Things", the idea for which i got
from Meredith, the face of One Sheepish Girl - i love reading her blog, and if you've never paid her a visit you absolutely should!
here's just a few of her sweet crocheted gifts:
adorable, aren't they??
she also has an Etsy shop full of adorable hand-knitted/crocheted treasures :)
ok now, on to the actual post!
7 places i would like to visit:
1. Seattle, Washington
4. China (the 30-some hour flight makes this one very unlikely)
6. Salzburg, Austria (again :) )
7 things i would like to make:
1. a blanket (knitted)
2. this painted tray from Martha Stewart
3. these sweet lightbulb vases
4. something (anything) using washi tape
5. a display sketchbook like this beauty by Liza Corbett
7. another mobile - this one's gorgeous!
7 people i'd like to meet (dead or alive):
1. Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. Liza Minnelli
3. Julie Andrews
4. Michael Jackson
6. my paternal grandfather
(he passed away when i was very young)
7. George Washington
7 things i'd like to own:
1. a record player
2. one of Charmaine Olivia's beyond-incredible drawings or paintings
3. a classic watch
4. exposed bulb hanging pendants like these
5. a fluffy, orange kitty cat :)
6. a Burberry trench (dream on, i know)
7. a classic Kitchenaid mixer
7 things that annoy me:
2. spoiled children (or spoiled adults, for that matter)
4. research papers
5. trying to sleep when it's hot
6. lack of motivation (in others or myself!)
7. travelling (though "annoy" is not harsh enough a word to truly describe my feelings)
7 films i love:
1. Father of the Bride
2. You've Got Mail
3. The Breakfast Club
4. Remember the Titans
5. P.S. I Love You
6. The Holiday
7 funny words:
(i'm 21 years old and this still hasn't ceased to be funny.)
(say it a few times in a row, it really is strange!)
stumped for a new post?
try this idea for yourself! i'd love to read about your "7 Things".
it took me much longer than it probably should have, but i had fun :)
well friends, it's about my bedtime!
hope you all have a wonderful night, and a good night's sleep.