Saturday, August 27, 2011

the worst of times.

some days, i cannot handle my life. 


on those days, i turn to tea.


i also, usually reluctantly, turn to God.
i think He makes me feel better than the tea does.
it's a wonder i don't turn to Him first.



Psalm 13


"How long, O Lord? Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?
How long must I wrestle with my thoughts,
and every day have sorrow in my heart?
How long will my enemy triumph over me?


Look on me and answer, O Lord my God.
Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death;
my enemy will say, 'I have overcome him,'
and my foes will rejoice when I fall.


But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing to the Lord,
for he has been good to me."




xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is a beautiful tea cup! Love it!!

    -Laura xox
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! i love it so much, makes having a cup of tea so much more special :)

    ReplyDelete