i've been away for quite some time. and that is not alright.
because this blog is a representation of me doing instead of always saying, making instead of admiring, and starting instead of planning.
in my defense, i have been incredibly busy with things like...
- my last semester of classes before student teaching.
- freaking out about student teaching.
- having cute girly parties with friends.
- crying over school work. a lot.
- christmas time.
- dear friends getting married!
- having a sinus infection (can't hear out of my left ear, holllaaaaa).
- CRAPPING MY PANTS IN FEAR OF STUDENT TEACHING.
so, this upcoming semester i will be student teaching. i have a lot of feelings about this.
but one sentiment that remains constant amongst these feelings is that i cannot, WILL not, allow the busyness and stressfulness (?) to overtake my life and push aside things that i love.
as such, i hereby decree (this is dangerous, friends) that i will be posting once a week, as an outlet for my emotions, stress, and pent-up creative energy. i know it is the new year, and overarching statements about future productivity are beyond cliche. but i'll be damned if i do not become a "doer" instead of just a "hearer," "seer," "reader," what have you. too much of my time is wasted on imagining and wishing. it's time for the big-girl pants.