it's a beautiful sunny sunday, and i'm welcoming the morning from my parents' living room. me and ali decided to come visit for the weekend, since school and classes are cancelled on monday in honor of martin luther king jr.
yesterday we spent the afternoon in camp hill (my hometown - i miss it so) at a little coffee and tea shop called one good woman, and came home with some yummy-smelling tea (cinnamon plum!), delicious flavored coffee (yule log!) and two very cute little mugs:
...and ali's teacup!
please excuse the stupid photobooth pictures...i am camera-less at the moment, so this will have to do in the interim....
meanwhile, here's some sweet things i have come across lately:
1. i am obsessed with this room, as well as all of the other rooms in the home of Yvonne of Yvestown. she is an absolute gem with impeccable taste and a sense of humor to boot; be sure to give her a visit.
2. i would very much like to have these vintage tennis racket mirrors, a diy project via apartment therapy.
3. this little scene, specifically that incredible painting by Julie Hendriks. gift for me, please?
(photo credit to James Christianson)
4. this photograph has convinced me that i probably want to get married in winter. stunning.
(via Mrs. Williamson's blog)
5. and finally, the most endearingly fun idea for Day 100 that i hope to use in my classroom one day...for those who are not future educators, this may not mean much, but Day 100 is a HUGE deal to children (and teachers, let's be real). fun fun fun!
that's all i've got for now; enjoy this sunny sunday :)